Sega has deployed Virtua Fighter 5 update 1.40 today on all platforms. This new update gives support for the newly released Tekken skins that are being added to the game. Some other small gameplay adjustments have also been made too. The only patch notes that have been released so far come from the game’s PS4 update history. You can read the full Virtua Fighter 5 June 1 patch notes posted down below.
Virtua Fighter 5 1.40 Patch Notes | Virtua Fighter 5 June 1 Patch Notes
- Add-on content has been updated.
- Added/adjusted other features.
- Fixed various minor issues.
We will try and update this post if more patch notes are to be revealed by Sega. In the meantime, you can read what is included in the aforementioned Tekken 7 Collaboration DLC pack below.
- 19 Tekken 7 themed character costumes
- 20 background music that were featured in Tekken 7
- 2 Tekken themed titles
- And a battle interface based on Tekken 7!
That’s all for the patch notes. Virtua Fighter 5 is out now for the PS4 and PS5 platforms.
Full patch notes have been revealed on the official website.
NEW ADD-ON CONTENT
- Added the TEKKEN 7 Collaboration Pack. With this update, various UI elements have been adjusted.
*For details of the add-on content, please refer to TEKKEN 7 Collaboration Pack.
COSTUME CHANGE FOR CPU OPPONENTS
- Playing Arcade Mode while wearing a costume from any of the following add-on costume sets will also change the CPU opponent’s costume type.
- VF J1
- VF J2
- TEKKEN 7
- Added legal text in Settings/Configuration of the Main Menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error for the PS4 user spectating a match between two PS5 players in Room Match, etc.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a character that went out of the ring from being deemed as such under specific conditions.
- Fixed other minor issues.