Vehicular warfare fans, Gaijin Entertainment has released the War Thunder update 3.17 June 25 patch or what the studio calls update patch 18.104.22.168. There’s quite a number of fixes which you can read below.
War Thunder update 3.17 June 25 patch notes:
- A bug on the PS4 and Xbox One, where the multifunctional menu axis settings disappeared from the interface after selecting the “Keyboard + Mouse” control preset, or after resetting the controls, has been fixed.
- A bug on the PS4 occurring when the DS4 was disabled, where it wasn’t possible to rotate the camera with a mouse in the hangar, has been fixed.
- A rare client crash on PS4 occurring while using a joystick has been fixed.
- Now, in VR mode, the cursor will not disappear when opening the tactical map window.
- A rare client crash which would occur when displaying the hit camera has been fixed.
- A rare client crash which would occur when using the in-game browser has been fixed.
- Now, on the preview window of a squadron vehicle, the price of the vehicle will be displayed in GE.
- Tu-14T – rear turret aiming angles have been changed according to technical specifications.
- M.B.174A-3 – the position of the pilot’s head relative to the aiming sight has been improved.
- AH-1G – the ammo cartridge capacity of the M129 grenade launcher has been changed from 231 to 300.\
- BMP-2M – the sound of the AGS-17 grenade launcher has been changed so that it sounds authentic, like it does in real life.
- The sound of explosions when contact is made with a target has been added for low-calibre HE shells and AGS-17 grenades.
There’s also this bit mentioned, so don’t be surprised if there’s something not included in the War Thunder update 3.17 June 25 patch notes:
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
If there are major gameplay changes not mentioned, share ’em in the comments below.
Source: War Thunder