New information about 7 Days to Die future updates has been shared by the game’s community manager.
Posted on the game’s forum, upcoming patch notes detail what’s to come in patch 13. The next game update is currently “in submission with Sony and Microsoft,” and so should be out soon.
Here’s what’s coming in the PS4 (1.18) and Xbox One (188.8.131.52) patches:
Bug Fixes and Improvements
· Fixed an issue that would prevent a smelted material from being usable, even when it was available in the Forge
· Fixed an issue that would cause the quest to find a trader to require a specific trader to be found; now it will pick the nearest trader and update the target when the player moves closer to another
· Fixed an issue that would cause the trader’s UI to close when a second player would exit a container in split-screen multiplayer
· Fixed an issue that would cause the “Cannot Breathe” indicator to vanish when underwater
· Fixed an issue that would cause stamina to decrease while walking after being teleported from a Trader settlement
· Fixed an instance of an issue that would occasionally cause blocks to spawn without support and create a mass collapse when broken
· Fixed an issue that cause interactive objects to be interacted with when an object on top of them was picked up
· Fixed an issue that allowed medical items to be used on certain inanimate objects (like minibikes)
· Fixed an issue that caused a destroyed bedroll’s indicator to persist after rejoining the game session
· Fixed an issue that would cause terrain to deform after a zombie would decay on top of it
· Fixed an issue that occasionally caused items being repaired to have their level dropped to 1
· Fixed an issue that was causing distant terrain to render using different shaders than in previous patches
· Fixed an issue that would cause weather effects to impact hosts and clients with different severities
· Fixed an issue that caused the underwater effects to disappear when viewed through a Sniper Rifle scope
· Fixed an issue that would occasionally prevent all but the first letter of long words from being displayed on wooden signs
· Fixed an issue that allowed the player to shrink a torch in an active toolbelt slot
· Fixed a crash that would occur when combining certain clothing items on the workbench and equipping them
· Fixed an issue that would cause the world to regenerate after the console had its language changed
That’s a lot of fixes, which should make for a smoother gameplay experience!
In other gaming news, Call of Duty: WWII is still dominating the UK sales charts, a PUBG camel toe has caused quite a stir within the community, and the Battlefield 1 Turning Tides expansion is now live and available to play.
Source: 7 Days to Die (Forums)