For those playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare multiplayer, and you buy cosmetic items and bundles, here’s your chance to do that and help out in a big way. Today, Activision (for a limited time) has made it so that all (100 percent) Modern Warfare Outback pack sales will be donated to aid the bushfire tragedy happening in Australia.
Renamed the “Outback Relief” pack, this bundle costs 1,800 COD Points ($18 in real-world currency), and includes eight items in total. Players who buy the pack until January 31, 2020 will see their money go to the Australia bushfire relief funds, and those who already purchased the pack, don’t fret, as your purchase will count towards the donation, too.
Modern Warfare Outback pack items:
- Bushranger – Operator Skin
- Big Game blueprint – Sniper Rifle
- Koala – Weapon Charm
- Try Harder – Sticker
- Gun Art – Calling Card
- Hungry – Operator Quip
- Stick ‘n’ Knife – Finishing Move
- 1 Tier Skip – Battle Pass
If you want to see each item, check out the screenshots we took below.
Again, don’t forget, the proceeds being donated will be a limited time thing, so if you plan on getting a cosmetic pack, now’s the time to do it.
In other Modern Warfare news, don’t forget that a new game update has been released today, and here are the changes made by Infinity Ward.
More Modern Warfare Reading:
- Modern Warfare Quick Play Filter Not Working Fix Incoming, You Can Wallbang Across the Map in Shoot House
- Call of Duty Multiplayer This Decade Ranked (2010-2019)
- Modern Warfare Fastest Nuke – Watch Someone Do It in 29 Seconds