While we’re waiting for the big Call of Duty: Modern Warfare patch to hit this January, Infinity Ward doesn’t need to release an actual patch to release a few bugs. A Modern Warfare January 11 update was released today via server-side, which means there’s no download required!
Modern Warfare January 11 update patch notes:
- Fixes to a few glitch spots on Karst River Quarry that requires vehicles to access
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the “Mark 25 Enemies Using the Recon Drone” challenge from tracking properly
- When using a Trial Ticket to activate a Trials match, users could spend more tickets than required and lose unconsumed tickets. This has been fixed.
- If more than 9 players are Infected, the player will not have a throwing knife available after using a Tac Insert
Again, this is a server-side update, and you should not be prompted to download anything significant, but rather, you’ll see the “download meter” pop up before seeing the game’s main menu, and you’ll have to restart your game client.
In case you didn’t see it, Infinity Ward announced some of the key fixes coming very soon, as well as a schedule for weekly interactions with the community.
If you notice any game changes not listed in the patch notes (stealth changes again, maybe), let us know what they are in the comments.
Source: Infinity Ward
More Modern Warfare Reading:
- Modern Warfare Quick Play Filter Not Working Fix Incoming, You Can Wallbang Across the Map in Shoot House
- Report: Modern Warfare and Destiny 2 Servers Being Blocked in Iran
- Halo Dev Takes a Crack at Designing Modern Warfare Map – Check It Out in Action