While players might be looking forward to the next Anthem patch, this might not be it. Today, BioWare rolled out the Anthem update 1.1.1 patch notes, and yeah, it doesn’t look good.
According to BioWare, no downtime is expected with this Anthem update, though players will need to close the game to download the patch. Also of note, Elysian Caches will be going away on May 7 (today), so if you have any keys left, be sure to use them.
Anthem update 1.1.1 patch notes:
- Fixed an error where Weapon and Components stat values were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed a problem where suit power level (rarity) was not correctly being calculated based on equipped items.
- Fixed an issue with Spanish audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue with French audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue causing a slight delay in Salvaging at End of Expedition
- Partially defeated encounters will no longer re-dispense loot from previously defeated creatures.
- [PC ONLY] – Right clicking an item to salvage it at the end of expedition screen now requires the mouse button to be held.
Yep, not only did BioWare not do any loot drop improvements, but the loot exploit has been fixed! Hopefully, BioWare will release a new patch that has significant gameplay tweaks (and loot improvements) soon!
Speaking of BioWare, the studio explained the lack of communication on their end. In case you’re not happy with your purchase, a gamer managed to get a refund for the game and here’s how.