DICE has released Battlefield 2042 update 1.18, and this is called patch version 2.0.1, and includes a few fixes for the specialist Paik, alongside other bugs. Read on for what’s new in the Battlefield 2042 2.0.1 patch notes.
- Related Reading: 20 Years of Battlefield: Here’s Every Battlefield Game Released
Battlefield 2042 Update 1.18 Patch Notes | BF2042 Update 2.0.1 Patch Notes:
Alongside a small number of bug fixes we are correcting the visual effects (VFX) of Paik’s EMG-X Scanner for which we Hotfixed the range and duration on September 1. As a result, the Scanner’s VFX no longer extends beyond its effective range. We have also decreased the uptime of the Location Revealed notification for Scanned targets as you’ve told us this notification was intrusive during gameplay.
- The Avancys and AM40 no longer display visible weapon shake when firing after switching from a secondary weapon
- Resolved instances where red containers could glitch inside the ship on Stranded
- Resolved an issue where the “Interact” button would sometimes trigger repeatedly. This could for example cause you to enter a vehicle again directly after exiting
- The EMG-X Scanner VFX now matches the maximum range of this ability (25m)
- The Location Revealed notification for spotted target now remains on screen for 0.3s
As for the title update, DICE says it’s set for end of September/early October, and will house the Renewal map rework, the Polaris RZR and new Vault Weapons.
Source: EA Answers