Though a firm release date has yet to be announced, official details about the upcoming Battlefield 3 DLC, Armored Kill, have been outed by DICE and EA.
The recently updated official webpage now describes the following as key features for Battlefield 3: Armored Kill.
- All-out vehicle warfare on four new maps
- Includes the biggest map in Battlefield history
- New vehicles, including tanks, ATV’s, and mobile artillery
- Bring back five new vehicle unlocks to the base game
- Earn 20+ unlocks for the new vehicles in Armored Kill
- New Tank Superiority game mode
- All maps playable with all six game modes
In case you missed it, you can grab a few more details about some of the vehicles and brand new game mode, Tank Superiority, right here.