Battlefield 4 developer DICE has updated the Battlelog yesterday, addressing a few known issues and introducing some new features.
In addition, the studio has reassured that the loading issues with the in-game Battlelog that PlayStation 4 users are experiencing are being looked into.
Check out the official notes below.
- We are currently investigating an issue with the in-game Battlelog not always loading on Playstation 4. Please try to close and re-open it a few times if you experience this, as this sometimes solves the issue. We will keep you posted.
- We are currently investigating an issue with chat messages on Battlelog.com disappearing (they re-appear on a page refresh)
Features & Improvements:
- Selecting expansion packs in the Server Browser will now properly filter servers that contain content of the selected expansion pack(s)
- Improved how the Chrome approval of the plugin is handled, so it doesn’t require a page refresh to be detected
- In Loadout, the “Set active kit” buttons are no longer shown when viewing others’ soldiers
- Added a “Apply to all” button for knives, grenades, vehicle/weapon paints, and pistols in Loadout
- Many items in Loadout now properly display if they require Premium or certain expansion packs to acquire (support for all items coming soon)
- Added the ability to hide images in Loadout
- Various other minor tweaks to Loadout
- Various minor improvements and tweaks
- Fixed an issue with Suggestions, which could cause new Suggestions to randomly appear
- More tweaks and fixes for Custom Region in the Server Browser filter
- Fixed an issue with the Air Mail assignment, effectively replacing it with a new and fixed assignment in the backend
- Fixed an issue where every in Battle Report comments were named “Player” and had the default avatar, when using pagination
- Fixed an issue that caused date-based BF3 Premium content, such as videos and strategy guides, to disappear
- Fixed an issue with Loadout, where the active slot wasn’t displayed properly when viewing others’ soldiers
- Fixed an issue with Loadout, where the comparison stats bar didn’t update correctly when switching weapons
- Fixed the issue where the paint for QBS-09 (and some other weapons) in Loadout would always reset to default
- Fixed an issue where the details bar on Stats and Unlocks pages could collide with the footer
- Various minor issues fixed