In tandem with today’s release of Second Assault for all Battlefield 4 Premium members, DICE Battlelog devs have launched a brand new update for the game’s social, stat-tracking service.
Along with listing the new Second Assault maps and modes, the new update improves a number of organizational elements and fixes a handful of bugs. You can catch the full update notes below.
Battlelog February 18 Update
- Second Assault maps and modes are now available on Battlelog
Features & Improvements
- You can now see the amount of kills with your second and third best weapon and vehicle on the Soldier overview page
- Added a button to directly go and view the associated weapon, when getting weapon accessories in Battlepacks
- The progress bar is now shown for Kit Unlocks under Unlocks -> Weapons
- You can now see which expansion pack a weapon belongs to in Stats -> Weapons
- You can now see which expansion pack a map belongs to on the Server Info Page’s map rotation
- Feed comments that have been cut off due to length (with a …) can now be expanded to see the full comment
- Improvements to Recommended Servers to better promote highly populated servers
- Various minor improvements and tweaks
- Fixed an issue where Conquest and Conquest Large were mixed up, causing the Server Browser to always select both and only showing Conquest in the servers list. It also broke the Live Scoreboard for Conquest.
- Fixed an issue where Air Superiority did not appear in the Server Browser filter
- Fixed an issue where Game Activity could not be shown
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t see the individual player info boxes in Battle Reports
- Fixed the links to the Battlelog and Commander iOS and Android apps, which didn’t always work as intended
- Fixed an issue where the wrong font color was sometimes used on the name displayed on the dog tag
- Fixed an issue where linking to a news post in the wrong locale ended up with a 404; it will now redirect to the English news post instead
- Fixed an issue in Chrome where the images didn’t always load on the main not-signed-in page
- Various minor fixes