Just yesterday, we posted that DICE is not only making substantial progress regarding the Battlefield 5 invisibility bug, but the studio is also planning to release a new title update for Battlefield 5 before the month is out. Well, it seems the Battlefield 5 next patch release date is set for next week! This was announced by DICE earlier today, as well as the confirmation that fan-fave mode Rush is making a comeback this week!
While this is an overview of the planned content and announcements for the week, please be aware some things may shift/move. Be sure to stay up-to-date by checking back here daily as we’ll update this as things are added or shifted.
- This Week in Battlefield V – An overview of this week’s news, blogs, content, and more. As items are added or shifted, this will be updated. Keep an eye on it through the week for redirect links!
- Battlefield Community Survey: July
- Last Chance for Weekly Mission Reward – Give the ToW Mission a final push if you haven’t completed it yet. The ToW Weekly Storyline will end on Wednesday evening.
- Weekly Community Highlight – Best Only in Battlefield Moment of the Week– Hot new OIB moment coming in with a new weekly winner! Think you’ve got a winner? Send it our way on any of the Battlefield channels. Each weekly featured clip will be awarded a Best Community in the World emblem!
- Battlefield V Chapter 4: Defying the Odds Week 4 Overview
- Battlefield V Chapter 4: Defying the Odds Week 4 – Rush Returns
- Battlefield V Quality of Life Tracker Update
- Weekly Debrief – Your one-stop destination for all the blogs, videos, and major news that happened in the week.
Battlefield 5 Community Manager Jeff Braddock also posted this message confirming the Battlefield 5 next patch release date is indeed set for next week:
Currently, the team is preparing for Update 4.2 to come out next week. As we get closer to the release date, we’ll share some confirmed fixes, tweaks, and improvements that will be coming with this update, including more details about Marita.
Once the Battlefield 5 Chapter 4 Week 4 challenges and rewards are out, we’ll let our readers know too.