As expected from yesterday’s announcement, DICE has released the Battlefield 5 update 1.38 December 8 patch, which is also known as the 7.3 BFV update from DICE. There’s quite a number of fixes listed, which you can see in the patch notes below.
Patch roll out schedule: December 8, 9 .m. UTC/4 a.m. EST/1 a.m. PST/5 p.m. HKT. Usually, the PC version is released first at 4 a.m. and then the PS4 an hour after, and the Xbox version gets it last.
(BF5) Battlefield 5 Update 1.38 December 8 (BFV 7.3) Patch Notes:
Fixes, Changes, and Improvements
- We’ve updated our loading screen with new artwork
- Fixed an issue that was causing for some players who were accessing Battlefield V via EA Play to show as Trial Users
- The correct rank is now shown in Your Company
- Fixed an issue which was preventing the Rank Up message from appearing during midround
- Friendly Name tags are correctly disabled when name tags mutator is set to OFF
- The Serpentine paint job is now available in The Company for the Corsair F4U-1C
- The New Zealand plane paint job correctly displays when in the Corsair F4U 1-A cockpit view
- The Hazard Skin is now correctly available for both Male and Female Soldiers
- Ensured that the minimum players mutator in Community Games remains the same as the previous selection when switching game size from 64/32 players, to 16
- The Loose Part hairstyle is now correctly available to unlock via The Company
Once we get wind of another BF5 update, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.
Source: Battlefield forums