Following the Battlefield 5 Fall update released last month, DICE is rolling out the Battlefield 5 update 7.3 patch tomorrow. While this is a small patch, there are a good number of fixes included in it. Head on below for the official patch notes and release times.
- Related Reading: Battlefield 5 Babel Staircase Puzzle Guide & Info Overview, Here’s How to Get the Eidolon Skin
Battlefield 5 Update 7.3 Patch Notes:
Patch roll out schedule: December 8, 9 .m. UTC/4 a.m. EST/1 a.m. PST/5 p.m. HKT.
Fixes, Changes, and Improvements
- We’ve updated our loading screen with new artwork
- Fixed an issue that was causing for some players who were accessing Battlefield V via EA Play to show as Trial Users
- The correct rank is now shown in Your Company
- Fixed an issue which was preventing the Rank Up message from appearing during midround
- Friendly Name tags are correctly disabled when name tags mutator is set to OFF
- The Serpentine paint job is now available in The Company for the Corsair F4U-1C
- The New Zealand plane paint job correctly displays when in the Corsair F4U 1-A cockpit view
- The Hazard Skin is now correctly available for both Male and Female Soldiers
- Ensured that the minimum players mutator in Community Games remains the same as the previous selection when switching game size from 64/32 players, to 16
- The Loose Part hairstyle is now correctly available to unlock via The Company
Same as always, once the patch is out, we’ll be sure to let our readers know ASAP.
Source: Battlefield forums