It’s no secret that the Anthem VIP demo that just concluded this past weekend was more or less a disaster for BioWare. While that might be the case, the studio is soldiering on for this upcoming weekend’s open (read: public) demo.
Over on the official BioWare blog, Head of Live Services Chad Robertson has listed some of the things the studio addressed in the VIP demo, as well as they’re tackling for the public demo.
We’ve got a long list of things that were addressed during the weekend, or are being addressed for next weekend’s public demo. These include:
- Entitlement bugs
- Server performance updates to address much of the rubber-banding
- Fixes for infinite loads and more being investigated
- Platform bugs to validate Javelin unlocks
- Client and platform login bugs
Also of note, the final launch day build of Anthem already has some of the fixes implemented. though we might not see those said fixes in the open demo and they are:
We’ve also been preparing for many weeks for our full launch. That version of the game already has a long list of things that are already fixed that won’t make the public demo weekend. That list includes:
- Weapons with 0% infusions
- Weapons with bonus that applies to different Javelins
- Plot integrity / party gather issues
- Changes to Javelin unlock behavior
- Fixes for losing XP at end of some expeditions
- Performance Improvements
- Additional stability fixes
- A Social Hub: The Launch Bay
- And a few thousand more (literally)…
For full details regarding this week’s open demo for Anthem, check it out here.
Do you think BioWare will be ready for this coming weekend’s open demo or will it be more of the same?