A new Borderlands 2 hot fix rolled out yesterday for all platforms that addressed the following issue according to Gearbox’s community manager, Chris F.
April 3rd Hot Fix Notes
- (Mr. Torgue DLC) Enemies above Level 50 should no longer appear during “Tier 3 Battle” missions while playing in Normal and True Vault Hunter Mode.
Remember folks, a hot fix is only applied if you’re connected to the internet while playing Borderlands 2. That means the above issue is only addressed if you are connected to the internet. Luckily, you can expect it to be to become permanent once the next patch is available.
With the recent addition of the new pearlescent weapons, those who haven’t been lucky enough to score the newest tier of loot off of a chest or legendary loot midgets might be rather curious. We have compiled a short list of what special effects each has and the possible elements they can come in. Check them out below:
Pearlescent Weapons Effects
- Dahl Bearcat – Shoots three grenades per shot. Burst fire when zoomed in. Comes in corrosive, slag, shock or fire elements.
- Bandit Sawbar – When shot, each bullet spreads out into 3 additional bullets, forming a ‘Y’ shape. Only available in fire elemental.
- Jakob Unforgiven – Extremely high damage for a revolver. Does higher then average critical damage.
- Vladof Stalker – Each bullet has the ability to bounce back. Comes in corrosive, slag, shock or fire elements.
- Torgue Tunguska – Fires in an arc. Upon the initial rocket landing, it’ll launch in the air again, dealing massive damage and has a very large area of effect. Explosive only.
- Tediore Avenger – When thrown, it bounces around like a betty grenade. Regenerates SMG ammo. Comes in corrosive, slag, shock or fire elements.
- Hyperion The Butchet – Extremely high rate of fire for a shotgun. Has a chance to either not waste ammo or add ammo in the magazine while firing. Comes in corrosive, slag, shock or fire elements.
- Maliwan Storm – Each shot creates additional orbs that surround a target and damages them. Always shock element.
For those who have been lucky enough to find these new weapons, are you guys enjoying them? Let us know in the comment section below!