Treyarch has now released the server-side changes it has made today! Read ’em below.
We’ve made the following updates to the game (Global):
- Addressed a crash at the end of matches for Master Prestige players in Multiplayer and Zombies. We’re planning further improvements for related UI issues in a future update.
- General stability improvements across all modes.
- Addressed a crash when crafting the Shield with Frugal Fetish equipped.
- Various stability fixes across all maps.
- Blood of the Dead
- Addressed an issue with the Shield not displaying the correct updated version for the player.
- Addressed a crash when turning on the power in a Custom Mutations match.
- Stash Looting
- Addressed an issue where players had to scroll right or left on the d-pad multiple times to navigate through Stash lists.
- Circle Collapse
- Addressed an issue where the Collapse circle would sometimes appear invisible to players.
- Stash Looting
- Addressed an issue that highlighted the wrong score on the scoreboard if the scoreboard was opened immediately after death.
- Jumping while sprinting with Ruin now performs the same as with all other Specialists.
In what seems to be an almost daily occurrence, Treyarch has once again rolled out a server-side hotfix to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. In case you didn’t know. Treyarch also rolled out a hotfix yesterday and outlined some of the Black Ops 4 game settings changes that the studio is looking into.
Could this new Black Ops 4 game settings update include a server fix so it’ll be at 60hz like in the beta and not at 20hz, which is what we’re playing on now? Most likely not, but one can hope. Yesterday’s update brought in a change to how much Contraband players earn after every match, which is a welcome change since the initial roll out required gamers play almost seven hours a day just to reach the Black Market max tier of 200.
Given how Treyarch handles these Black Ops 4 game settings changes, a detailed breakdown of what was changed should be coming within the day. Once we know about it, we’ll be sure to update the post.
If you notice any changes, share them in the comments below.