While CD Projekt RED has released a rather big update for Cyberpunk 2077 last week that brought in a host of gameplay and technical fixes, the studio has released the Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.06 December 23 patch today, and it’s once again for gameplay fixes.
- Related Reading: Cyberpunk 2077 Developers Will Tweak the Excess Amount of Dildos Appearing in the Game
Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.06 December 23 Patch Notes:
- Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
- Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
- Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.
In other Cyberpunk 2077 news, CD Projekt RED announced that the game has sold over 13 million units even after the refunds. Stay tuned for our Cyberpunk 2077 review which should hit the site soon.
More Cyberpunk 2077 Reading:
- Cyberpunk 2077 Refunds Are Now Being Accepted by GameStop
- Cyberpunk 2077 Refunds Now Being Offered by Xbox
- Cyberpunk 2077 Gets Pulled From the PlayStation Store, Sony Offers Refunds
Source: Cyberpunk 2077