Motion Twin has finally revealed the next big expansion for their hit roguelite, as the Dead Cells The Queen & the Sea DLC trailer is now live! The DLC will be released in early 2022, and you can check out more details on this new expansion below.
- Related Reading: Warframe The New War Cinematic Trailer, Release Date Revealed
Besides the Dead Cells The Queen & the Sea DLC trailer, Motion Twin shared some early details on the new expansion:
- New DLC coming Q1 2022 – wishlist it here and we’ll love you forever!
- Teaser trailer out now on YouTube, check it out below
- DLC will be $4.99 to fund continued Dead Cells development & Motion Twin project
- It finishes the path started with The Bad Seed and Fatal Falls, giving a new ending to the game
- Free updates will continue until the end of time, well for another year at the very least
The two new biomes are called the Infested Shipwreck and the Lighthouse – these will be a parallel to the High Peak Castle and Throne Room levels. Yep, the Hand of the King won’t be the only final challenger anymore.
The DLC will be priced at $4.99, and is now available for wishlisting on PC via Steam. In case you missed it, Dead Cells had a recent update that added the ‘Everyone is Here’ update! Check out the full patch notes on that update here.