The Destiny 2 Warmind expansion is set to launch on May 8, accompanied by the Destiny 2 1.2.0 update. In its “This Week at Bungie” blog post, the developer offered a preview of the 1.2.0 update patch notes.
Destiny 2 1.2.0 Update Patch Notes Preview
- As a short-term solution, Vault space has been increased from 200 to 300 items.
- Multi-emote is here! You now can configure all four emote options with player-selected emotes.
- The entire emote collection is now always available to you for convenient swapping.
- Items in the emote collection have been removed from the Vault, as it’s no longer needed.
- Guided Games will now feature a Leviathan Guide emblem that tracks the number of raid encounters and raids a player has completed as a Guide.
- This emblem rewards a unique aura for 14 days after a player completes a raid as a Guide.
- Once a week while the aura is active, guiding a raid to completion grants one Bright Engram.
- A new inventory category has been created that will contain pursuit tracking items, such as those for Exotic quests.
- Items in the Pursuits category are specific to each character and not shared across the account.
- In-game audio settings (sliders between 1 and 10) were added or revised:
- SFX Volume
- Dialogue/Cinematics Volume
- Music Volume
- Chat Volume
- Weekly lockouts for raid and raid lair rewards are now class-based.
- Players running multiple characters of the same class will receive rewards only the first time they run the raid or raid lair in a given week.
- Fixed an issue with collections where event emblems would not show up unless players owned Curse of Osiris.
- Fixed an issue where players would encounter a black screen upon loading into the Tower.
- Fixed an issue where Cayde was offering only one treasure map for Mercury.
The complete set of patch notes will be published on May 8, just before the new Warmind expansion goes live.
- Activision Battle Royale Comments: The Company Has Been “Inspired”
- Stardew Valley Multiplayer Gameplay Gets Showcased in 1-Hour Video
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 Han Solo Season Announced, Multiple Community Transmissions Planned Next Week