Bungie has offered a preview of the patch notes for upcoming Destiny 2 hotfix 220.127.116.11. This hotfix will be implemented on October 3, during a scheduled maintenance period. Downtime will begin at 8 a.m. PT and end at 12 p.m. PT.
Here are some of the changes being implemented by hotfix 18.104.22.168:
- Here is a preview of some of the changes you can expect to see when you download the update next week.
- Fixed an issue in which players could lose access to the Veteran’s Transmat Effect by deleting characters
- Fixed an issue in which clan engrams would grant Trials of the Nine and raid rewards at only 10 Power
- Fixed an issue in which progress for the Exotic Quest Step “His Highness’s Seal” was not incrementing properly
- Quest progress will still increment by 1, but the Quest Step now only requires 10 Seals to be collected
- Fixed an issue in which raid milestones would not show for some players after the weekly reset (This didn’t affect any raid rewards)
- Fixed issues in which players could enter a state where they are continuously killed or unable to resurrect if encounter complete and failure events occurred simultaneously
Once the maintenance period ends, the winner of the first Faction Rally will be announced.
Looking ahead to the first weapon and ability balance tweaks, Bungie pointed out that they “are aware of MIDA Multi-Tool’s popularity and are looking at it very closely.” However, they also warned that, while the weapon is indeed popular, “there are options out there that match or exceed its effectiveness in all activities.”
Aside from that hint, Bungie stated that they are “not ready to go into detail about any weapon or ability tuning at this point.”
With how dominant a force the MIDA Multi-Tool has been in the Trials of the Nine challenge, I think we’ll still see it getting a tweak.
Which Destiny 2 weapons do you think are overpowered?
Source: Bungie (Official)