Blizzard Entertainment has released Diablo IV update 1.08 on PS4 and Xbox One (current-gen consoles have a different version number), and this brings in more fixes to the game. Read on for what’s new in the new D4 patch notes for June 8.
Diablo IV Update 1.08 Patch Notes | D4 June 8 Patch Notes:
1.0.2h Build #42245 (All Platforms) – June 8, 2023
- Various stability and bug fixes.
1.0.2g Build #42200 (PC) – June 8, 2023
- Address an in-game checkout experience error.
In addition to that client-side patch, there was also one released earlier via server-side that affected gameplay, which we’ve included below.
HOTFIX 6 & 7 – JUNE 8, 2023 – 1.0.2
- Increased the level range for World Bosses on World Tier 3 and 4.
- Increased the total damage dealt by the Level 100 Pinnacle Boss and reduced their total health.
- Made further adjustments to Elite spawn rates in dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where players would teleport to the wrong location in multiple dungeons while transitioning through levels of the dungeon.
- Fly Hosts and resurrected Fly Hosts from Trembling Masses will no longer be an infinite source of experience.
- Advanced Twisting Blades’ Cooldown reduction now matches its tooltip.
Legendary Aspect Changes
- Aspect of Unstable Imbuements no longer excessively benefits from damage amplification effects.
- Further stability fixes.
Given the recent server outages, let’s hope that stability and server infrastructure are being looked into by the devs as well.
More Diablo 4 Reading: