Update: DICE released the complete list of patch notes for the update.
This morning, the team behind Battlefield 4 released a server side update for the game, looking into fixes for AA mines and the Javelin.
The server patch R30 packed in the following:
- Players will no longer be able to pick up deployed AA mines
- Players will no longer be able to equip an AA mine together with rocket launchers
- Fix for an issue where players could have two Javelin projectiles in the air at the same time
- Javelin damage has been reduced from 34% to 30%
- Active Radar cone on the Ground Active Radar Missiles has been reduced from 5 degrees to 2 degrees
- Reduced the resupply time of the Flares from 25 to 20 seconds
- Reduced the resupply time of the ECM from 30 to 25 seconds
- Increased the resupply time of Active Protection from 30 to 35 seconds
- Bullpup weapons with 1x sights should now all properly benefit from increased movement speed while aiming down the sight
- Increased the damage of the CBJ-MS all ranges to better balance its low rate of fire
- Reduced the direct damage of the Attack Helicopter Zuni rockets as they were slightly too powerful after the last adjustment – as a result that last increase has been toned down to 50%
- Increased the side to side recoil of the AWS to balance it with other 800 RPM LMGs and keep its unique firing behavior
- Reduced the damage of the FIM-92 Stinger and SA-18 IGLA to 35% from 45% against Scout, Attack Helicopters and jets
- Toned down the helicopter flip caused by FIM-92 Stinger, SA-18 IGLA and Starstreak HVM-2 impacts
DICE released a teaser trailer yesterday for Naval Strike, which will release some time later this month. Also, the studio shared that Dragon’s Teeth will include two-handed ballistic shields in the DLC.