Battlefield 4 developers DICE are giving us our first glimpse of the shooter’s third multiplayer expansion, the ocean combat-themed DLC, Naval Strike.
Naval Strike will launch for Premium Members on all platforms later this month, two weeks afterwards for non-Premium subscribers, and will familiarize Battlefield fans with a whole new theater of war with game modes like Carrier Assault. There are also new weapons, gadgets, vehicles, and assignments to look forward to.
Here are all the Naval Strike details in list form. Be sure to follow the links for more info.
- 4 all-new multiplayer maps set in the South China Sea
- Lost Islands
- Nansha Strike
- Wave Breaker
- Operation Mortar
- 5 weapons all-new to Battlefield 4
- SW40 Magnum
- AWS Machine Gun
- SR33B Sniper Rifle
- AR160 Assault Rifle
- SR-2 PDW
- Introducing the amphibious hovercraft vehicle
- 2 additional gadgets
- 3GL (3 grenade launcher) attachment for the Assault class
- Anti-Heli Mine; an aircraft disabling projectile for the Engineer class
- Carrier Assault game mode which is a re-imagining of the classic Battlefield 2142 Titan Mode
- 10 new assignments with unlocks for each
What new Naval Strike goodies are you most excited about?