If you’re a The Division player, then boot up the game now! The Division Global Event August 2018 event (#3) is now live — yep, ahead of schedule! The event is now live (August 27), and will end on September 2.
Here’s the details straight from Ubisoft:
- Start: Monday, August 27th
- End: Sunday, September 2nd
The following modifiers will be live during Strike:
- Strike—Always active. Enemies explode when killed.
- Pre-emptive Strike—Strike behavior, plus sustained incoming damage triggers a small explosion on Agents.
- Tactical Strike—Pre-emptive Strike behavior, plus enemies are marked using Strike explosions. When killed, they damage remaining enemies. Ally-to-Ally explosion damage is increased.
Agents will have another opportunity to earn the following Classified sets:
- Classified Path of the Nomad
- Classified D3-FNC
- Classified Predator’s Mark
- Classified Banshee’s Shadow
The event works the same way Strike has in the past. The Classic, Rider, and Jungle masks will be available alongside vanity rewards. Please note if you’ve already earned Strike’s weapon skins and vanit outfit, leaderboard caches will not yield new rewards.