Techland is gearing up for their big release in February, and now the developer has revealed the Dying Light 2 skill trees for combat and parkour! Check out the video below, as well as a breakdown of some of the notable skills found in both trees.
Here are some of the more notable skills from the Dying Light 2 skill trees:
- Related Reading: Dying Light 2 100% Completion Estimated to Take 500 Hours; 70-80 Hours for Story and Side Quests
- Block Charge – when blocking, charge at an enemy in front of you and knock them to the ground.
- Perfect Parry – parry at the last moment to stagger enemy.
- Ground Pound – perform a powerful attack while in mid-air.
- Far Jump – use any obstacle to spring from it and jump further.
- Bash – bash through obstacles and enemies without stopping.
- Tic Tac – run alongside horizontal surfaces.
In case you missed it, Techland has also announced that Dying Light 2 last-gen gameplay will be shown this month, although the exact date is not yet known. Dying Light 2 will be released for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.