Bandai Namco has sent out a press release announcing that the Elden Ring new release date is locked for February 25, 2022! Alongside that, a Closed Network Test is set for November 12-15, and will have the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S participating.
Check out the full schedule and trailer below.
Elden Ring New Release Date and Closed Network Test Schedule:
Release Date: February 25, 2022 (all platforms)
- November 12: 19:00 to 22:00 SGT
- November 13: 11:00 to 14:00 SGT
- November 14: 3:00 to 6:00 SGT
- November 14: 19:00 to 22:00 SGT
- November 15: 11:00 to 14:00 SGT
- November 12: 3:00 A.M. to 6:00 A.M. PST/6AM to 9AM EST
- November 12: 7:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. PST/10PM to 1AM EST
- November 13: 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. PST/2PM to 5PM EST
- November 14: 3:00 A.M. to 6:00 A.M. PST/6AM to 9AM EST
- November 14: 7:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. PST/10PM to 1AM EST
Per the game’s test registration website, here are the objectives for the Closed Network Test:
Verification of game server load
We will verify the gameplay with a large number of people connected at the same time and with a heavy load on the game server.
Verification of multiplayer play
We will verify various problems that occur when players play multiplayer games with many players through different network environments, and various phenomena that occur when many people participate.
Verification of game balance
We will verify the overall game balance in multiplay where players interfere or cooperate with each other.
In the ELDEN RING network test, you will play as a pre-set player character, exploring fields and dungeons, fighting enemies, and playing online elements.
Please note that the game data is still under development. There is a possibility that problems may occur during play, and we ask for your understanding and patience in advance.
Players can check out this link to try and score a chance to participate in the Closed Network Test. For more on Elden Ring, check out this leaked footage we posted over the weekend showcasing traversal.