While we just got a Fallout 76 update last week, Bethesda has rolled out a hotfix today, and as one might expect, it’s for bug fixes and technical stability. You can check out the full Fallout 76 update 1.24 patch notes below. Clocking in at just 50MB on PC, and under 1GB on PS4 and Xbox One, this Fallout 76 update is also marked as 188.8.131.52 by Bethesda, so don’t be confused by the numbering.
Fallout 76 update 1.24 patch notes:
- Scoreboards: Players ranked in the Top 3 on the Scoreboards are no longer highlighted on the Map. The Scoreboards will remain in-place so that players can check their stats and rankings, but the Map can no longer be used to track the positions of the Top 3.
- Weapon Damage: The following adjustments have been made to reduce lethality and allow for more engaging PVP combat experiences in Survival Mode.
- Survival Mode PVP damage bonus multipliers have been removed so that base weapon damage more closely matches Adventure Mode.
- Non-base-weapon damage bonuses have been reduced to create more balanced engagements that are less dependent on specific builds.
- The maximum damage per shot that can be dealt by weapons in PVP has been reduced.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Controls: Addressed an issue that could cause the game controls to become unresponsive when entering Power Armor from the front.
- Controls: Addressed an issue that could cause Power Armor to become unresponsive when returning to Adventure Mode from Nuclear Winter.
- Stability: Addressed an issue that could cause a player wearing Power Armor to crash when Fast Traveling to a teammate.
- Stability: Addressed a pair of issues that could cause a server to crash during a Nuclear Winter match.
- Enemies: Fixed an issue that could cause non-legendary creatures to display “Legendary” in their names.
- Events: Fixed an issue that could prevent rewards from being displayed on-screen after completing an Event.
- Power Armor: Pieces of Power Armor that the player has renamed no longer lose their custom names when they are recalled to the player’s inventory.
If you’re curious as to what last week’s patch bought, check it out here. We also posted an update on this week’s Atom Shop items list if you want to check out what’s new, too.