Epic Games has released the Fortnite update 1.000.058 patch this March 4 for both PS4 and PS5, as well as Android devices. This is not a major patch, and was released just for stability fixes. Read on for more details down below.
Fortnite Update 1.000.058 Patch Notes:
Here’s what Epic Games said regarding the update:
We’ve just released a maintenance patch on PlayStation consoles and Android to address stability issues.
You will be able to download the patch before launching your game.
Xbox platforms got the same patch yesterday (for those curious). It seems there’s nothing gameplay-related in this patch, but if anyone finds any technical fix or gameplay-related change, leave a comment below to let us know what it is.
As for the issues currently being looked at by the studio, here’s what’s acknowledged by Epic Games (via the official Trello board):
- Navigating Discover menu may become unresponsive with a controller. (Investigating) –
Workaround – Exiting and re-entering the Discover menu or switching tabs with the shoulder buttons should restore control.
- Daily Quest Sharing with your Party
- One Quest Short of completing Season Bonus Milestones
- Unable To Control Quadcrasher While Flying (In Development)
- Tree Leaf textures look low-res (Fixed in Future Game Update)
Once a new patch is out, we’ll let our readers know.