GTA 5 sales have been consistently high ever since the games original release. Subsequent launches across other platforms, as well as a booming online mode, have kept the game high on the UK charts. Now, four years after its launch, GTA 5 has earned the top spot again, unsurprisingly beating out TT Isle of Man and Bravo Team, but also Call of Duty: WWII, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Odyssey, and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
This isn’t because of some crazy digital sale, either, as the UK charts compiled by Chart Track, only count physical sales.
Here’s the full list of games for the week ending March 10, 2018:
- Grand Theft Auto V
- TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge
- Bravo Team
- FIFA 18
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Super Mario Odyssey
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- Monster Hunter: World
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6: Siege
- Rocket League: Collectors Edition
- Fallout 4
- EA Sports Ufc 3
- Lego Worlds Warner Bros.
- Forza Horizon 3
- Crash Bandicoot N.SANE Trilogy
- Life Is Strange: Before the Storm
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Are you still playing GTA 5? Let us know in the comments down below!
In other GTA 5 news, the game set a new highest player count record, an amazing four years after its release.