This Tuesday, November 19, Rockstar Games aims to provide GTA Online players access new jobs, new vehicles, new weapons, and new customization options in the brand new Beach Bum DLC, according to a recent Rockstar Newswire update.
The update is completely free of charge and will automatically be downloaded along with the game’s next title update (1.06). It will provide a ton of additional content to make your GTA Online experience a more exciting one. Check out some of the new jobs you’ll be able to take part in:
- “Grass Route II” (Race): In this sequel to the original popular Grass Route Race, go off-road in an epic heat starting on the North bank of the Zancudo River through the treacherous wetlands with a triumphant finish on the beach in North Chumash.
- “Survival on Del Perro Pier” (Survival): Skip the ferris wheel for a deadlier kind of thrill ride as you take on waves of relentless enemies at this beachfront attraction.
- “View of Vespucci” (Parachuting): This leap sends you from 2,980 feet, down towards Vespucci Beach, weaving through palm trees to land on the basketball courts of the rec center. If you’ve got skills, it’s possible to freefall through the first few checkpoints before even opening your chute.
- “Paleto Beach” (Team Deathmatch): The locals complain that not a lot happens in this sleepy town, so do them a favor and wake ’em up with a barrage of gunfire exchanged between you and a rival team. This Team Deathmatch takes place right on the romantic shoreline for 4-8 players.
- “Sundae Driving” (Bike Race): Sure to be a new fan-favorite motorbike race, menace Vespucci Beach on your two-wheel rocket, taking breakneck corners as you try and best the competition.
Lastly, here are some new images that tease some of the new jobs, weapons, vehicles, and customization options.