Rockstar Games has released the (Grand Theft Auto) GTA San Andreas – The Definitive Edition update 1.02 (PS5 version 1.002), which is part of the GTA Trilogy bundle released earlier this month. This is a patch available on both next-gen and last-gen versions, and is out for all three games of the bundle, which MP1st can confirm.
Update (11/30/21): For the update released today, November 30, head on over here.
GTA San Andreas – The Definitive Edition Update 1.02 | GTA San Andreas – The Definitive Edition Update 1.002:
Update: Rockstar has finally released the official patch notes and they are listed below.
File Size: 1.158GB (PS5), 1.172GB (PS4)
General – All Platforms
- Fixed multiple localization issues
- Fixed multiple instances of missing or misaligned collision
- Fixed multiple instances of holes in the map
- Fixed multiple instances of incorrect or misplaced textures
- Fixed multiple instances of the camera clipping through objects
- Fixed multiple instances of incorrect subtitles being displayed
- Fixed multiple instances of incorrect help text being displayed
- Fixed multiple instances of misplaced objects
- Fixed multiple instances of issues with character models in cutscenes
- Fixed multiple instances of audio lines being skipped, delayed, or repeated
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edtion
- Fixed an issue with rain visual effects
- Fixed an issue with the camera spinning around quickly when finishing or failing Blood Bowl
- Fixed an issue where the camera is incorrectly positioned when returning to gameplay after finding Sweet in the mission Reuniting the Families
- Fixed an issue where a bridge in Flint County is invisible
- Fixed an issue where players can equip weapons while swimming which can cause issues with the weapons clipping through the character’s body
- Fixed an issue where incorrect help text was displayed for swimming
- Fixed an issue where the results screen was appearing at the start of Bike School – Jump and Stoppie
- Fixed an issue with grey pedestrians appearing around the Willowfield and Playa del Seville area
- Fixed an issue with a pedestrian looking partially translucent in the Just Business cutscene
- Fixed an issue with the legal text not being displayed correctly
- Fixed an issue with Enforcer lights not flashing
- Fixed an issue with players not being able to kill Paul and Maccer before triggering the cutscene for the mission Don Peyote
- Fixed an issue where the mid-mission cutscene would start then fade to black before restarting again during the mission Sayonara Salvatore
- Fixed an issue where the game would restart from the beginning when selecting to retry from the last checkpoint on the Mission High Stakes, Low Rider
- Fixed an issue with an invincible enemy during the mission Los Desperados
- Fixed an issue with incorrect inverted controls when swimming underwater when setting them to either on or off
- Fixed an issue with the aiming sensitivity for the Pistol Ammu-Nation Challenge
- Fixed an issue where progress is blocked due to Sweet being killed prematurely during the mission The Green Sabre
- Fixed an issue where the help text does not disappear which ends up blocking the muscle stat from showing it increasing at any Gym
- Fixed an issue with the incorrect time being displayed when collecting rings during the BMX or NRG-500 Challenges
- Fixed an issue with the camera warping during the In the Beginning cutscene
- Fixed an issue where some character models were not animating during some cutscenes
- Fixed an issue with the player getting stuck behind the Cluckin’ Bell counter (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One)
- Fixed an issue where Police Officers can be seen floating before a police car spawns during the Reuniting the Families cutscene (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One)
- Fixed an issue with pedestrian weapon accuracy (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One)
No word yet on what’s exactly in the title update, but Rockstar Games has announced that they are rolling out technical fixes for all three titles on every platform. Here’s an excerpt from the letter posted by the studio:
Firstly, we want to sincerely apologize to everyone who has encountered issues playing these games.
The Grand Theft Auto series — and the games that make up this iconic trilogy — are as special to us as we know they are to fans around the world. The updated versions of these classic games did not launch in a state that meets our own standards of quality, or the standards our fans have come to expect.
We have ongoing plans to address the technical issues and to improve each game going forward. With each planned update, the games will reach the level of quality that they deserve to be.
A new Title Update is on the way in the coming days for all versions of Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition that will address a number of issues. We will update everyone as soon as it is live.
Once the official patch notes for each version are out, we’ll be sure to update the post accordingly. If you notice any major changes, please let us know what you find down in the comments below.
One thought on “GTA San Andreas – The Definitive Edition Update 1.02 Fires Out (Update)”
*Request to Rockstar for GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition*
Comments are closed.