Halo 4 players across the world can expect a new title update to go live sometime in the next few weeks.
Currently, this title update is in the finalization stages and the folks over at 343 Industries were kind enough to share all of the changes we can expect to see when it does go live on the Halo Bulletin.
Title Update 3 Notes
- Enabled “X-Markers” on the HUD to designate when and where teammates are killed.
- Updated Active Camo to fully reveal players when they fire all weapons.
- Reduced the auto aim, magnetism and damage on the Gauss Warthog.
- Fixed an issue in which some players at SR-130 did not see their Specialization on their in-game Player Card.
- Fixed various issues with ordnance navigation markers.
- Fixed various join-in-progress issues with Flood.
- Added the ability to make weapon adjustments via backend tuning.
Halo 4 community manager Jessica Shea adds, “while the list may appear small at first glance, one thing in particular presents a myriad of future opportunities. More on that momentarily.”
In addition to this title update that’s expected to go live in the near future, there will also be a few updates to the Halo 4 playlists. Among those updates is Majestic FFA being replaced by the limited time only community Forge FFA playlist. For the full lists of the upcoming matchmaking playlist, feel free to click here.
343 Industries is expected to showcase their upcoming Halo 4 Castle Map Pack, set to arrive on Xbox marketplace on April 8th, this coming weekend during their PAX East panel. Also, don’t forget to check out our review of the latest Halo 4 DLC, Majestic Map Pack.