The latest Heroes of the Storm update focuses its fire on Tyrael, making “significant changes” to the hero. The patch also squashes some pesky bugs.
Here’s the full list of patch notes:
Tyrael will now face the target of his Basic Attack after attacking. This is a visual change, and does not directly affect gameplay
Passive Spell Armor has been removed
Base Maximum Health increased from 2296 to 2468
Health Regeneration increased from 4.78 to 5.14
El’druin’s Might (Q)
Mana cost reduced from 50 to 45
Mana cost reduced from 60 to 50
Allied Shield amount changed from a flat value to 40% of the Tyrael-only Shield value.
This is the same amount of Shields, but it makes it easier to understand new Talent interactions
Can now be cast while moving
Damage increased from 144 to 150
Moved from level 16
Increase Righteousness’ Tyrael-only Shield amount by 25%. If the Shield is destroyed, heal Tyrael for 125 Health.
(New) Justice for All (W)
Increases Righteousness’ allied shield value to 100% of the Tyrael-only Shield amount.
(New) Ardent Restoration (Passive)
Damaging an enemy Hero grants 2.5 Health per Second to Tyrael for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 10 times.
Protection in Death (Trait)
Even in Death (Trait)
Regeneration Master (Passive)
(New) Stalwart Angel (Q)
Tyrael gains 25 Armor while El’druin’s Might is out, and for 3 seconds after teleporting.
(New) Bound by Law (Q)
Increases El’druin’s Might’s slow amount from 25 to 35%. Tyrael’s Basic Attacks increase the duration of the slow by 1 second, up to 4 seconds.
(New) Divine Vigor (Passive)
Damaging an enemy with Smite causes Tyrael’s Basic Attacks to heal him for 50% of their damage for 4 seconds.
Vigorous Strike (Passive)
Purge Evil (E)
Moved from level 1
Every enemy Hero hit by Smite increases Tyrael’s Basic Attack damage by 30% for 4 seconds
Swift Retribution (E)
Movement Speed bonus increased from 10 to 20%
No longer increases the duration of Smite’s Movement Speed bonus
Now also causes Smite’s friendly effect to increase Attack Speed by 25%
Angel’s Grace (Q)
Follow Through (Passive)
Sword of Justice (Q)
Moved from level 16
Can teleport with El’druin’s Might twice, returning to Tyrael’s original position.
Holy Ground (Q)
Moved from level 16
Duration reduced from 4 to 3 seconds
(New) Law and Order (W)
Reduce the cooldown of Righteousness by 1 second for each enemy Hero hit by Smite. Righteousness increases the damage of your next Smite by 25% for each ally affected.
Burning Rage (Passive)
Angelic Absorption (W)
Angelic Might (E)
(New) Burning Halo (Q)
El’druin and Tyrael deal 15 damage per second to nearby enemies. This damage is increased by 100% for Tyrael for 3 seconds after teleporting to El’Druin.
Horadric Reforging (Q)
Moved from level 4
Basic Attacks reduce the cooldown of El’druin’s Might by 1.5 seconds
(New) Smite the Wicked (E)
Smite’s cooldown recharges 100% faster while El’druin is out and for 3 seconds after teleporting to El’Druin
Blood for Blood (Active)
(New) Defense of the Angels (Active)
Activate to reduce all incoming damage by 40% for 5 seconds. Any time Tyrael or an ally shielded by Righteousness take damage, reduce the cooldown by 3 seconds. 120 second cooldown
(New) Seal of El’druin (Passive)
Every time Tyrael casts a Basic Ability, increase his Attack Speed by 50% for 3 seconds
Nullification Shield (Active)
Nexus Blades (Passive)
Heroes, Abilities, and Talents
- Blaze: Fixed an issue allowing players to cast Flame Stream while dead if they entered a Bunker while dying.
- Blaze: Fixed an issue that could cause Heroes to enter permanent Stasis if they were killed just as they entered a Bunker.
- Hanzo & Leoric: Fixed an issue causing Towers to spawn if Leoric was directly impacted by Sonic Arrow.
- Malfurion & Stitches: Fixed an issue that could cause Heroes to become unplayable if Nature’s Cure was cast while they were affected by Stitches’ Gorge.
- Malfurion & Zagara: Nature’s Cure can no longer cleanse Heroes of the Devouring Maw effect.
- Uther: The Well Met talent will no longer affect non-Heroic units.
- Valeera: The Strangle talent will no longer affect non-Heroic units.
Are you happy with the new Heroes of the Storm update? Let us know.
- 5 Must-Play Titles Which Could Be Game of the Year 2018
- 5 Games That Will Most Likely Be Delayed This 2018
- MP1st Staff: What We’re Most Looking Forward to in Video Games 2018