According to leaked Black Friday deals from video game retailer GameStop, some of our most anticipated upcoming games like Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4 will be receiving some very notable discounts during said holiday.
If you take a gander at the leaked catalogue below, spotted by Kotaku, you’ll notice Battlefield 4’s price tag reduced to $29.99 USD, nearly half off, while Call of Duty: Ghosts sits at $49.99 USD, about $10 off.
Check out some of the highlights below, and let us know if you’ll be holding off on any games this holiday in hopes to score a neat deal during Black Friday.
- Xbox 360 250GB Bundle – $199.99 USD
- PS3 250GB Bundle – $199.99 USD
- Battlefield 4 – $29.99 USD
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – $49.99 USD
- Diablo III – $39.99 USD
- PayDay 2 – $19.99 USD
- Halo 4 – $29.99 USD
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – $24.99 USD