How super has your PC has to be in order to play Marvel’s Avengers? Not that much it seems. Crystal Dynamics has revealed the Marvel’s Avengers PC requirements! Crystal Dynamics states there will be “fully unlocked framerate” to support 144hz gameplay, completely configurable keyboard and mouse, and players can seamlessly switch between controllers and keyboard/mouse as well.
Marvel’s Avengers PC requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: i3-4160 or AMD equivalent
- 8GB RAM
- NVIDIA GTX 950 / AMD 270 (min 2GB video ram)
- DirectX 12
- 75GB HDD space
- Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K, 3.4 Ghz or AMD Ryzen 51600, 3.2 Ghz
- 16GB RAM
- NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB or AMD Radeon RX 480, 8GB.
- DirectX 12
- 110GB SSD space
Those on PS4, an open beta is scheduled to hit this weekend, with PC and Xbox One players who pre-ordered also getting access! Speaking of which, go read our hands-on impressions of the beta to know what to expect.
We’ll be going back to Marvel’s Avengers later this week, and will get our beta changes article up very soon!
Source: Avengers Square Enix
More Marvel’s Avengers Reading:
- Marvel’s Avengers “PlayStation Advantage” Touted in New Trailer
- Marvel’s Avengers PS4 Exclusive Community Challenges Announced, 30-Day Exclusive Access to Legendary Cosmetics
- Marvel’s Avengers First Raid Will Be Out Weeks After Launch, Weekly/Monthly Content Drops Planned