SIE San Diego (formerly known as Sony San Diego Studios) has released the MLB The Show 20 update 1.20 October 29 patch. Same as the previous patches, it has a few fixes, though don’t expect anything major. Head on below for the full patch notes.
MLB The Show 20 Update 1.20 October 29 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue in Franchise mode where the CPU Roster Control menu was incorrectly locked after the Trade Deadline.
- Teams with records surpassing 1000+ wins will now have their Win/Loss record display correctly in the pre-game presentations.
That’s about it. If you spot any gameplay-related changes or technical fixes not mentioned in the patch notes, leave a comment below and let us know.
MLB 20 was released in March 2020, and is the latest entry in Sony’s popular baseball sim.
More PlayStation Reading:
- PlayStation Plus November Free Games Announced, PS Plus Collection Details Revealed
- Report: PSN Wishlist Function Spotted in New App Update
- Share Factory Studio PS5 Boasts 4k 60fps HDR in New Trailer, Features Bloodeborne, Uncharted, and More