Capcom just rolled out the new Monster Hunter World 1.03 update on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (22.214.171.124), and it’s live!
It’s a super small 84MB download, fortunately for us, Capcom also supplied the patch notes!
Major changes for Xbox One:
- Fixed all matchmaking functionality issues for Xbox One players, including “Matchmake”, “Filter Search”, “Squad Sessions Session” and “Respond to SOS”.
Major changes for PS4 and Xbox One:
- Fixed a rare issue with gathering points and bounties not working correctly; points counter were not updating correctly.
- Fixed two issues with the Hunting Horn:
- Players would sometimes be unable to dodge-cancel while playing an Encore;
- The initial shockwave blast when playing a song sometimes wouldn’t happen.
Not a lot of fixes for this patch, but then again, aside from the online issues, the game has been as close to perfect so far — a fact we noted in our review. It seems the gaming community is in agreement as World has already sold over 1.3 million units in Japan in the first three days alone, and over five million worldwide.
What changes should Capcom fix or tweak in Monster Hunter World ASAP? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Source: Capcom Unity