Ubisoft has released the new Ghost Recon Breakpoint update 1.16 June 22 patch, or what the studio calls hotfix TU 4.0.1! This is for a minor set of bug fixes that have been rolled out during today’s maintenance for the servers. Check out the estimated file sizes and patch notes below.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update 1.16 Patch Notes (Hotfix TU 4.0.1):
The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, June 22, at 11:00 CEST / 05:00 EDT / 02:00 PDT to deploy TU 4.0.1 hotfix on all platforms.
Estimated downtime: 2 hours.
- PC: ~250MB
- Xbox Series X|S / Xbox One: ~250MB
- PlayStation®5 system / PlayStation®4 system: ~250MB
- Fixed an issue where players crashed on launch after TU 4.0.0.
- Fixed an issue where players crashed when moving to the second sync shot “breacher” teammate challenge.
- Fixed an issue where players lost the Arcturus Ghillie suit and Hill figure from their inventories. Missing items will be granted to affected players.
That seems to be it for this title update. Don’t forget, Ubisoft has promised new content coming to the game later this year, so stay tuned.
Source: Ubisoft forums