Bluehole has announced the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds patch notes for early access week 27. These are now live on the Test Server, and you can expected to see them on Live Servers in the next couple of days.
The patch focuses on changes to the UI/UX, adding a new feature in the settings for the zoom-in and out of the world map, as well as several bug fixes, including improving the synchronisation between player aim and spectator aim.
You can find the full list of patch notes below:
Early Access – Week 27 – Patch Notes
- Enhanced breathing animation in the Spectator mode
- Added a new feature in the Settings to adjust the zoom-in and zoom-out speed of the World Map
- Fixed a bug that made the shadows disappear mid-game
- Fixed a graphic bug related to players who left the game inside of the starting airplane
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from seeing the full alias of their teammates
- Improved the synchronization between player aim and spectator aim
- Fixed a bug to accurately display teammates’ marker direction in Free Look mode
Speaking of PUBG, if you’re a console user hungry for some battle royale action, check out our latest episode of Top 5, where we list the five best PUBG console alternatives. Also, take a look at the insane number of people playing the game, and how many PUBG copies have sold!
Source: Steam Community