A new PUBG Xbox update has landed on the console, implementing a host of changes. The main focus of this patch, as seen in the entire list of gameplay tweaks below, is nerfing the vehicles. The developer is hitting transport incredibly hard with this patch, making them much more vulnerable.
Here’s the new PUBG Xbox update patch notes:
- We’ve listened to your feedback and further modified the damage players can inflict on vehicles, increasing areas of vulnerability. This includes:
- Increased damage to the vehicle body, and significant damage to the wheels when targeted with gunfire
- Increased vehicle damage when successfully targeted with a grenade
- Both driver and passenger will suffer increased injuries from crashing into objects or other vehicles (Dacia, UAZ, and Buggy)
- Slight reduction to player damage when being struck by a vehicle
- Continued optimization to controller input lag
- Visual quality of the reticle is improved for Xbox One (Red Dot, Holographic, and 2x Sight)
- Resolved issue where inventory may highlight the wrong column when looting
- The sensitivity setting for 4x Scope is now also applied to the permanent scope on the VSS
- Auto-run (double-clicking the left stick) is disabled when aiming down sights
- Players can now use the D-Pad while in the map view without switching melee, pistol, or throwing weapons
- Removing the marker from the map when pressing (Y) will no longer switch primary/secondary weapons
- Fixed issue where the crosshair is not correctly displayed after players reconnect to a game session
It looks like players will have to start learning how to actually shoot, instead of just running folks over… Good luck with that, Xbox users!
In other PUBG news, Xbox has said that sales for the console version are “very big,” netcode analysis shows that the game has a big problem, and the Battle Royale Trainer is here to help players improve.
- 5 Must-Play Titles Which Could Be Game of the Year 2018
- Top Destiny YouTubers Lessen Their Support for the Game
- Nike PG-2 PlayStation Shoes Are Made for Ultimate Fanboys