While we just got the big No Man’s Sky update yesterday (full patch notes here), Hello Games has released No Man’s Sky update 2.04 today for PS4, and Xbox One, and as one can expect after a big patch was released within the week, this title update for today includes bug fixes, and that’s it.
As for the PC version, Hello Game has released the No Man’s Sky PC 2.05 experimental update.
No Man’s Sky update 2.04 patch notes (PS4, XB1):
- Fixed a number of crashes on PS4 and Xbox One caused by rendering large textures.
- Adjusted PS4 and Xbox One memory management settings to fix a number of crashes.
No Man’s Sky Experimental 2.05 update (PC):
- Fix for crashes occurring in the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a number of issues causing some players to experience low framerate after visiting the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a rendering related crash.
- Fixed an out of memory crash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when manipulating inventory in close proximity to a high number of players.
- Fixed a crash affecting VR with supersampling enabled.
- Fixed a situation where network connectivity issues could prevent players from speaking to NPCs aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed an issue where storage containers could not be accessed.
- Fixed a crash affecting unsupported VR hardware.
For newcomers and old players who came back, how’s the big title update been so far? Stay tuned for more No Man’s Sky news here on MP1st.
Source: No Man’s Sky