While we just got a big No Man’s Sky update the other day, and a patch earlier today, it seems Hello Games isn’t done just yet! As there’s yet another new No Man’s Sky patch available for consoles right this moment! This No Man’s Sky update 2.05 once again introduces a bunch of game fixes and nothing else and clocks in at just 700MB on PS4. Check out the full No Man’s Sky update 2.05 patch notes below.
- Fix for crashes occurring in the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a number of issues causing some players to experience low framerate after visiting the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a rendering related crash.
- Fixed an out of memory crash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when manipulating inventory in close proximity to a high number of players.
- Fixed a crash affecting VR with supersampling enabled.
- Fixed a situation where network connectivity issues could prevent players from speaking to NPCs aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed an issue where storage containers could not be accessed.
- Fixed a crash affecting unsupported VR hardware.
Will we see update 2.06 tomorrow, then? Given that’s being tested on PC, that’s not an impossible thing to happen. The developers note in the post that the console versions (Xbox One And PS4) should be seeing a release as soon as they’re ready so chances are likely that we will get another update either today or early tomorrow.
Source: No Man’s Sky