While No Man’s Sky players just got a patch last week that fixed issues regarding companions in the game, Hello Games has released the No Man’s Sky update 3.22 Feb. 26 patch, and once again, this includes a slew of fix for pets!
No Man’s Sky Update 3.22 Feb. 26 Patch Notes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading creature or companion textures in multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when renaming a companion on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wrong companion to be renamed when renaming a companion.
- Fixed an issue that prevented personal items such as ships/freighters/Multi-Tools and companions from being renamed on PlayStation 5.
- Other player’s companions will no longer collide with you in multiplayer.
- All companions now correctly defend their owner when attacked by a hostile creature.
- Fixed an issue that prevent creatures from being harvested by the Livestock Unit.
- Fixed an issue that could cause robotic companions to eat pellets rather than ion batteries.
- Fixed an issue that caused companion species to be listed incorrectly when viewed in the Companion Manager.
- Fixed an issue that caused the hostile aliens found inside derelict freighters to immediately despawn.
- Fixed an issue that caused your own companion’s information to be displayed when viewing another player’s companion through the Analysis Visor.
- Fixed an issue that could cause companion eggs received from Xbox players to fail to hatch.
- Fixed an issue that could cause overly dramatic camera shake to occur when the sandworm is spawned.
- The Living Ship can now be repaired without needing advanced bait.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when rendering trails in VR.
- Fixed an issue with cloud rendering when taking screenshots in VR.
- Fixed a texture rendering issue.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when viewing creatures in the Discovery Page.
- Fixed a PC-specific memory leak that could occur when alt-tabbing or changing resolution.
- Fixed a PlayStation 5 specific GPU crash.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to terrain rendering.
Once we get word of the new title update for the game, we’ll let our readers know.
Source: No Man’s Sky