Hello Games has released the No Man’s Sky update 3.51 June 4 patch today, following the big Prisms update earlier this week! This brings a host of new gameplay fixes to the game.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.51 Patch Notes:
- Added support for reflections on PC VR.
- Improved the appearance of rain.
- Fixed an issue that could cause missing or corrupted text in the Analysis Visor on the Space Anomaly or derelict freighters.
- Fixed an issue that could cause stars to disappear when looking out the side of the ship in VR.
- Fixed some mistranslated text in the ByteBeat Library.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent DLSS from appearing as an Anti-Aliasing option on the Windows Store version.
For any known issues, players can report these to the bug report page of Hello Games.
Once a new patch is out, we’ll let our readers know.