With People Can Fly releasing a full-fledged demo for Outriders rather than just a beta, it seems this has worked in the developer’s favor. People Can Fly has revealed the Outriders demo stats, and they are quite impressive.
We’ve compiled everything in one handy bullet-point list! It’s quite detailed, as it tallies what the most used class is, what’s the most used ability is per class, how many characters players created, and more! Oh, and it seems one person is kinda addicted to it, as they’ve spent over 200 hours playing the demo!
Outriders Demo Stats: By the Numbers:
Over 2 Million Players in One Week
9.5m Hours Played
4Hrs 20 Minutes Average Time
35.6 Trillion Total Damage
638m Total Kills
49m Player Deaths From Enemies
Riflemen are the Most Deadly Enemies in the game
31.8m Captain Kills(RIP)
3.6 Billion Scrap Collected
5.4 Million Titanium Pieces Have Been Collected
Most Popular Weapon Types
– Assault Rifle
– Pump-Action Shotgun
– Automatic Shotgun
– Double Gun
Most Used Ability Per Class:
– Devastator: Earthquake (Used 8.7M Times)
– Pyromancer: Thermal Bomb. (Used 14.5M Times)
– Technomancer: Trapmine (User 6.6M Times)
– Trickster: Temporal Blade (Used 5.6M Times)
Most Used Ability Overall
– Used on average 34 times by each Pyromancer
Most Hours Invested by One Player:
Over 1000 Players Have Created More Than 10 Characters!
Don’t forget, a new title update has been released today and we’ve listed the changes here. Keep it locked in on MP1st for the latest Outriders news.
Source: Outriders (Twitter)
- People Can Fly Explains Why Outriders Doesn’t Have PvP
- Outriders Interview – People Can Fly Talks GaaS, Next-Gen and More
- People Can Fly Reiterates Outriders Not Games as a Service, Admits They Were “Tempted” But It Made the Game Worse