While it’s a tad later than we expected, People Can Fly’s planned Outriders demo patch is now live on Steam and PlayStation platforms. The Outriders demo update 1.05 March 12 patch (PS5 version 1.005) includes matchmaking improvements, bug fixes and more.
Outriders Demo Update 1.05 March 12 Patch Notes (PS5 1.005):
Here’s the full patch notes from People Can Fly:
General Patch Notes:
– Added a Motion Blur Toggle [PC, PS4/5]
– Made minor tweaks to frame rate output for certain items in cutscenes, however, we are working on a more comprehensive fix for the future [PC, PS4/5]
Made improvements to cut down on the time it takes to Matchmake [PC, PS4/5]
– Made other minor improvements and fixes [PC, PS4/5]
Additional PS4/PS5 Specific Patch Notes:
– Fixed store links on the “Buy Now” button in the Lobby [PS4/5]
– Fixed bug that was causing an audio desynchronization in cutscenes
Additional PC Specific Patch Notes:
– Fixed a crash that repeatedly occurred when opening the menu or inventory [PC]
– Fixed a bug that deletes player gear if their connection drops out during a transition [PC]
– Improved subtitle display and synchronization during the “Bad Day” quest [PC]
That seems to be it. If you’re wondering why the game doesn’t feature PvP, here’s the explanation by the devs.
Outriders is releasing on April on PS5/PS4, Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S, PC, and Stadia.