Heads up! Ubisoft has released Rainbow Six Siege update 1.85 on consoles today, and it brings the Y5S1.2 changes to the shooter. There are bug fixes, Operator balancing tweaks and more. Head on below for the Rainbow Six Siege update 1.85 patch notes.
Rainbow Six Siege update 1.85 patch notes:
Update – the quick match map pool will remain the same throughout Y5S1 and will rotate again in Y5S2.
With you til the end of the line.
- Frag Grenades replaced with Claymores.
- Increased Skeleton Key Magazine Capacity:
- Skeleton Key magazine capacity increased to 5 + 1
- Skeleton Key max ammo count is now 25+1
Less is more.
- Reduced number of Volcán shields to 2 (down from 3).
Less of a pain-in-the-schnitzel.
- Now a 2-speed/2-armor operator.
Still a shortie.
- Removed Super Shorty secondary.
Lights, Camera, Action!
- Increased number of Candelas to 4 (up from 3).
- Replaced Claymores with Smoke Grenades.
- Increased T-95 LSW damage to 46 (up from 43).
- Added a Razor Holographic Sight option to her M12.
TCSG12 (KAID, GOYO)
- Added an additional magazine to the TCSG12.
- Reduced TCSG12 damage to 57 (down from 84).
- FIXED – Barricade replication issues where the barricade is not destroyed for all players in game except the shooter.
- FIXED – The Dynamic Play button does not update properly when last match was on an Event/Discovery playlist.
- FIXED – Players can clip inside the excavator in EXT Construction Site of Oregon.
- FIXED – Game boots with DX11 when players manually select the Vulkan executable in the steam installation folder.
- FIXED – Minor menu/shop visual and cosmetic fixes.
- FIXED – Lighting issue on Consulate map (hotfixed on PC on March 30).
We’ll be on the look out for more Rainbow Six Siege news. If you got a tip or something newsworthy about the game you’d like to share, feel free to email us.