Ubisoft has released the Rainbow Six Siege update 2.20 patch today, and this one is for the changes and fixes included in Y7S1.1! Check out the full Rainbow Six Siege March 31 update patch notes below.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.20 Patch Notes | Rainbow Six Siege Y7S1.1 Patch Notes | Rainbow Six Siege March 31 Patch Notes:
AN UPDATE ON AUDIO ISSUES:
As mentioned in our thread on the subject, Y7S1.1 includes several fixes for ongoing issues. However, some in some cases, specific problems may still occur in very specific situations.
- FIXED – Footsteps SFX are inconsistent when the operator is running.
This includes enemies sounding like they are right next you, even when on the opposite side of the map or a different floor. This may still occur in some niche situations while in drone cam.
- FIXED – Gunfire SFX loops infinitely in TDM.
A fix to mitigate this issue is in place, though the problem may continue to occur albeit les frequently.
- FIXED – Audio quality decreases before the game crashes.
- FIXED – An occasional error when attempting to repick an attacker after switching to another player’s drone.
- FIXED – Team killing a player who joins a match in-progress causes the Reverse Friendly Fire icon to appear for the killed player instead of the team killer in the next round.
- FIXED – Attackers and Defenders on the same team in TDM have louder SFX in-game.
- FIXED – Players can aim down sights during the Victory Screen in TDM.
- FIXED – Promotional video is shown before finishing introductory TDM video.
- FIXED – Player cards are only visible on first death.
- FIXED – Victory dances appear broken on operators with removed gadget models.
- FIXED – Respawn timer is longer than the visible countdown.
- FIXED – Mira’s Black Mirror’s canister is breakable from the opaque side of the Mirror with a melee hit.
- FIXED – Azami’s Kiba Barriers don’t destroy damaged barricades when the Barrier deploys.
- FIXED – Amaru can’t use Garra Hook on a hatch when a Kiba Barrier covers the hatch from the bottom.
- FIXED – Placing a Deployable Shield on top of a Kiba Barrier that’s near a destroyed hatch destroys both devices.
- FIXED – Going up a hatch covered by a Kiba Barrier doesn’t destroy the Barrier.
- FIXED – Azami’s Kiba Barrier can create small platforms to stand on in various locations.
- FIXED – Operators can land in a prone position on their stomach after being hit with a pushback effect.
- FIXED – Collision, destruction, clipping, and lighting issues for various Operators.
- FIXED – Various VFX and SFX issues with Operators and devices.
- FIXED – OTs-03 weapon sights have a placeholder texture.
- FIXED – A second scope appears inside of the 3.0x and 2.0x scopes when the Sentinel Spirit weapon attachment skin is equipped.
- FIXED – Several headgears and uniforms are incorrectly named “Default” for various Operators.
- FIXED – “Reconnect” prompt is displayed for a minute after completing the match if the player reconnected once during the game.
- FIXED – “Jynxzi” Streamer Charm is missing from the game.
- FIXED – Privacy Mode options are not greyed out when a match is ongoing.
- FIXED – The thumbnail for Ace’s Elite skin shows Melusi in the shop instead.
- FIXED – Missing 3D preview for shield skins in the shop’s Weapon Skins category.
- FIXED – Duplicate items from the Lord Tachanka Bundle do not give renown to the player.
- FIXED – Joining an in-progress ban phase on the banning team results in missing UI elements.
- FIXED – The last viewed pack is shown by default in the carousel when returning to the Pack Manager.
- FIXED – End of match report message is incorrect in the case of a draw.
- FIXED – Azami appears to still have a process if unlocked via the Premium Battle Pass.
- FIXED – Various issues with Montagne’s MTG MK.II Elite set.
- FIXED – Various clipping and visual issues for cosmetics.
- FIXED – Various Battle Pass and challenge issues.
- FIXED – Various customization issues.
- FIXED – Various UI and UX issues.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
That’s it for the patch. Stay tuned for future updates on Rainbow Six Siege here at MP1st!