Rockstar Games has released a new title update for Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2), and it’s out now for Xbox One and PS4. The RDR2 update 1.24 September 28 patch clocks in at 3.3GB on Xbox One, and 3.6GB on PS4.
RDR2 Update 1.24 September 28 patch notes:
[September 28, 2020] – Stability / Improvements
- Fixed several reported crashes and stability issues impacting gameplay in Story Mode and Red Dead Online
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from entering Red Dead Online resulting in the error 0x99220000
Stability Issues (PC)
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a crash when launching the game due to a corrupted key bind mapping file
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a crash when launching the game using DirectX 12 on some versions of Windows 7/8
Rockstar Games has not released the full notes just yet, but early reports state that lobbies have been fixed (huzzah!)! For now, that’s the main noticeable change we know. once the full patch notes are out, we’ll update the post Don’t forget to check back regularly and refresh the post. Bear in mind that this patch is most likely just for Red Dead Online, so if you don’t play that, don’t expect any major changes for the campaign. We also post the update for Red Dead Online every week, with a new one set for tomorrow.
If you spot any gameplay-related changes, let us know what they are down in the comments.
Update: Rockstar Games has released the official notes and we’ve updated the post to reflect it.
More MP1st Reading:
- Microsoft’s Acquisition of Bethesda Opens Up Many Possibilities
- Sony Sets the Bar With PS5 Showcase
- Confirmed AAA Holiday 2020 Games You Should Put on Your Radar