Star Trek Online has been given a new update, resolving issues with the Skill UI, which was causing crash errors. It also allows ship packs obtained by opening packages to still be traded and more.
Find the full list of patch notes below:
- Resolved an issue in the Skill UI that would occasionally cause a crash.
- Resolved an issue where Expedient Care and Expedient Repairs were not functioning as expected.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Colony Upgrade Transwarp II Project to not accept the correct types of Duty Officers.
- All “Special Requisition Choice Pack – Tier 6 Promotional Ship Choice Pack” items will now be Bind-on-Pickup.
- The ship packs obtained by opening these packages may still be freely traded.
- Editing missions in the Foundry is temporarily unavailable.
- The Event Calendar window for December is missing information and displays the wrong year.
What do you think to the new update? Let us know below.
In other updates news, a new Battlefield 1 patch is out now and introduces the first Operation Campaign, there’s also a new Fortnite update rolling out across all systems, and a RuneScape update adds more pet storage to the game.
Source: Arc Games